Tenax 090786 Poultry Fence
Tenax 090786 Poultry Fence, Green
- UV Treated for long lasting protection, 3-5 Years of life expectancy
- Used As: Poultry fence, Back Yard Chickens and Cages, poultry runs and screening, fence around vegetable or flower gardens
- This long lasting, uv stabilized, plastic alternative to traditional chicken wire will not rust or corrode and is easy to reuse
- Measures 3-feet length by 25-feet width, cuts with a utility knife, and leaves no sharp edges
- Poultry fence
YARDGARD 889240A Fence
YARDGARD 889240A Fence, Black
- This are easy to use
- This are highly durable
- This is manufactured in United States
- Brand name:YARDGARD
Premier PoultryNet Electric Fence
Premier PoultryNet Electric Fence, 48" H x 164' L, Double Spiked, White
- Keeps in poultry, sheep, goats, cattle and guard dogs. Keeps out deer, bear, raccoons, rabbits, foxes, coyotes, stray dogs and skunks.
- It's a 48" electrifiable prefabricated fence. It arrives at your door as a complete roll with posts built into the mesh/fence.
- Very easy to set up. Takes approximately 15 minutes to set up. Premier also recommends using non-conductive support posts at ends, corners and major directional changes. See Premier 48" FiberTuff posts (Item 208055) on Amazon. We prefer using support posts versus guy-lines at the fence corners, as they do not require removal when mowing and trimming around the fence. Important to perform routine vegetation maintenance to minimize grass/weed load on the fence and reduce energy drain.
- Double spiked posts for added stability. Double spikes work best in moist and/or soft soil.
- FENCE MUST BE PROPERLY ENERGIZED TO BE EFFECTIVE. Energizer is not included. Recommend approximately .25 joule of energizer per roll of fence. Use only low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizers. Warning! Do NOT use continuous current energizers with electric netting. For optimum results, we recommend using a Premier Solar or AC/DC energizer that fits your specific needs.
Goplus 36” x 50′ Hardware Cloth
Goplus Hardware Cloth, 1/2 inch Welded Cage Wire Galvanized Hardware Cloth Metal Mesh Chicken Netting Rabbit Fence Wire Window (36'' x 50')
- 【Surface Galvanized】Surface galvanized, double zinc coated hardware cloth to maximize rust resistance, high-quality materials to increase strength, durability, corrosion resistance.
- 【Flexible & Portable Design】The lightweight and flexible design makes the wire roll easy to use and can be cut with a wire clamp or scissors, which you can tailor to your specific needs.
- 【1/2''Opening Square Mesh】1/2-inch galvanized hardware cloth that can effectively protect rabbits, chicks, birds safely, prevent the invasion of snakes, scorpions, raccoons, possum, skunks.
- 【Large Size & Length】19 gauge steel wire with 1/2" square mesh opening. Our hardware cloth will be a perfect choice for you.
- 【Wide range of applications】The galvanized smooth wires with 1/2 inch mesh size keeps safe protection to animals and plants. Suitable for chicken coops, rabbit fences, snake fences, flower beds, drains, fruit trees, vegetable gardens, tree shields.
Easy Gardener 6050 Fencing
Easy Gardener 6050 Shrubs from Animals 7 x 100 feet DeerBlock Deer Netting and Fencing (Reusable Protection for Trees and, 7 ft ft, Black
- Tough durable deer netting; Protects landscape and crops from deer and other animals
- Economical, lightweight deer protection; Black UV-resistant deer netting
- Reusable mesh deer fence; Stops deer and other animals from eating shrubs, berries, and vegetables
- Easy to use roll of deer fence netting; Attaches easily to posts and trees
- Do it yourself deer netting for protecting trees, shrubs, orchards and crops